Wednesday 1 May 2013

Favourites | APRIL.


Hey guys, i know this is a teeny weeny bit late but better late than never hey, i know there's not many products here but thats because i haven't really spent any money on new products since i am now trying to build up my wardrobe with more summery/statement pieces.

Simple Kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion-This makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean i can't say i've noticed much of a change in my skin but it doesn't break me out, which i found a few cleanser's i recently used were doing, so it works for me.
Simple Kind to skin soothing facial toner-I use this alongside the cleanser and together it is such a nice combination it leaves my skin feeling nice, no oily residue, and it doesn't have that strong alcohol smell a few of the high street toners have.
Rescue Oil-I recently had a really had bunch of spots on my cheekbone and they wasn't clearing up so like a naughty girl i began picking them and then they turned into scars which never go but i was talking to someone about bio-oil and they informed me that poundland sell an alternative to it and of course i went a brought it straight away for only a pound you cant go wrong and my skin now, although it is still not completely cleared up, is looking 100% better and i feel confident with less make-up covering up my cheek.
Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner- This is perfect for me i love it, i can never do my eyeliner just because i never have a steady hand but this felt tip nib makes it all that much easier. I feel that i have full control over the nib and sport a cat eye more frequent now, well done collection!
Nivea lip butter- I use this lip butter religiously it leaves my lips feeling so moist, i use it when i apply my make-up then on top of any lipsticks that i find leave my lips feeling dry, and i also apply it on a night for maximum amount of moisture.
TRESemme Split remedy- I can't rave more about this product, it definatly keeps split ends at bay since using it this month i have noticed the amount of visible split ends has reduced, i apply this as soon as i have washed my hair and then inbetween the times i wash my hair.
Heel Genius by Soap and glory- This is working wonders on my feet i know its not the nicest of beauty products but we all need nice feet before we wear those nice summer sandals, when you apply this and wear cosy/bed socks the feeling left on your feet the following day is soooooo nice they are so smooth and look nice no cracked heels, nothing! If your looking for a good foot cream i'd recommend this one.

 I hope you enjoy this post, please leave any request's in the comments.

Ellisha x

No comments:

Post a Comment