Monday 9 July 2012

All things Topshop | Reviews.

Topshop's packaging for the make-up collection is unique, the little black/grey sketching on white (after a while it turns cream *le cry*) is  just soooo pretty.
All of these products can be brought in-store or online at www.topshop.com 

 Lipstick in shade "Sartorial" £8
This is my first topshop lipstick so i wasn't to sure what to expect, the colour is just great i love my lips to be very bold&bright  and this is just that. It's a coral-y colour very summer-y (if we every get a decent summer here in the UK.) It goes onto your lips smooth and gives a matte finish.

 Blush in shade "head over heels" £6
 (sorry about yucky picture on right but mine is quite used)
I brought this blush because its nothing like what i already have, all my other blush's are powder so i gave this cream one a whirl and i really love it, it applies as a cream but dries as a powder it is just as easy to apply but instead of a brush i just get some on my fingers and pat onto my cheeks and blend. The shade i loved also because it is quite a peachy shade and all my other blush's are pinky, i think the peach gives you a more natural finish i would totally recommend this product to anyone.

Nail varnish in shade "Razzmatazz" £6
I LOVE this nail varnish, ok i love any nail varnish, but this one is just wow as soon as i brought it i went home and put it straight on my nails and i couldn't stop looking at them, its got a purple-y tint to it like a background color i would describe it as, it's very eye catching with little holographic glitter-y thingy-ma-bob's in. The only downside i found to this was just taking it off wasn't the easiest of jobs,(although that could have been down to my crap nail polish remover, i have now purchased something much more better which will be in my next blog post).


ellisha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment