Saturday 14 July 2012

Storage: How i store my make-up

Hi guys, this is just how i store my make-up as you can see by the name. I have only just got rid of my big & bulky make-up bag that i kept under the bed, i decided that i needed/wanted a place i could call my 'vanity area' but unfortunately i decided this after i had spent the majority of my pay, i couldn't invest in a proper vanity table so for now this is how it is set out its nothing special but its all there(well most of it.) 

Tower of 4 wicker baskets - Argos £12 (on sale) 

Random unused mug for make-up brushes.



For these 3 baskets i just used gift boxes as dividers for my different products they are from a shop here in the UK called 'card factory' and retail at 89p and i also used a 79p one.


How do you store your make-up?

Ellisha xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Great storage solution :) I was looking at them yesterday! Are they pretty big? My boyfriend is taking me to buy them (or ones like them) tomorrow. Sick of everything being scattered around! And of course when I look for something I can never find it haha xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi they're not to bulky but i would say you can fit loads into them, all my make-up is in one place now, id say go for it as its going to take up much space. xo

      Delete