Tuesday 10 July 2012

TAG: About me

Hi guys, so i decided today that as my blog is new i should do an about me tag so you guys can learn a little bit more about me as a person, me behind the make-up and beauty products.

Vital statistic's.
Name: Ellisha
Nickname: Ella/Ellie
Birthday: 26 August.
Place of birth: England
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Screen name: Heyellaa

Appearance.
Hair colour: Purple (atm i am forever changing the colour of my hair)
Hair length: Boob length.
Eye colour: Blue-y/green
Piercing': just normal ear lobe and tragus.
Tattoo's:  just one, i have roman numerals on my arm forearm.

Favorites.
Movie: i cant chose one there;s so many.
TV Show: Geordie shore atm or 90210 or keeping up with the kardashians.
Colour: purple 
Song: any Katy Perry songs.
Store: Topshop 
Shoes: my Dalmatian creepers (at the mo.)

that is all for now guys keeping it short and sweet anything else you want to know leave a comment, & if you have a "about me tag" leave it below and ill check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment