Friday 26 April 2013

Current go-to items | April '13

Natural collection blush|sweet cheeks.
Hamsa Hand earrings.
Jimmy Choo perfume.
Sunglasses| Topshop.
Nivea lip butter.
Kate Moss Lipstick|20.

So the weather here in the UK is now beginning to pick up so its alot sunnier so  i always find myself reaching for my sunnies, also because i drive i find i use them alot  more, I have fell in love with these earrings and find myself wearing these most times i go out. The blush and lipstick i find go hand in hand are just the right shade for anyone to give a bit of colour to an outfit (personally i've been sporting monochrome more than enough lately). The Nivea lip butter is also doing wonders for my lips after the cold winter season we had here. 

What are your current go-to items?

Ellisha 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment