Wednesday 24 April 2013

25 facts about me.

1. I have one brother and one sister, i am also the eldest.

2. I have been abroad numerous times but have only ever visited Tenerife.


3. My hair has been multiple colours ~ purple, red, black, blonde and now its brown.


4. I passed my driving test and theory test both first time.


5. I LOVE Katy Perry.


6. I have one tattoo.


7. My make-up weakness is lipsticks and i must have at least every shade of red.


8.I am an extremely fussy eater, so i never try anything new i always stick to what i know i like.


9. I hate having chipped nail polish, if it chips i have to re-paint them.


10.I have at least 70 nails polish's.


11. I dropped out of sixth form because of a very controlling boyfriend and it is one of my biggest regrets.


12. I have quite a collection of yankee candle tarts.


13. Every time i get out of the shower/bath i must moisturize, i just don't understand how people don't do it.


14.My best friend is my boyfriend.


15. I only have my ears pierced.


16. I own two cats.


17. I work as a sales assistant.


18. My favourite drink to order at costa is a hazelnut hot chocolate or cold drink is an iced lemonade.


19. I cannot stand people who trend follow or copy people exactly. Be your own person.


20. I can't wait to have children of my own. ( in a few years though).


21. Unlike most people i have never ever had a nando's, even though chicken is my favourite food.


22. My ideal holiday would be to Paris or Venice.


23.When the sun is out im at my happiest.


24. I don't smoke and i very rarely drink alcohol.


25. I used to do irish dancing.


Hope you enjoyed more of an insight into my personal life please let me know what other blog post's you would like to see. 



Ellisha
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i love katy perry as well! :-) lovely blog by the way.

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, just checked your blog out to and yours is pretty awesome. xx

      Delete