Saturday 27 April 2013

OOTD | 86 Jersey&Midi skirt.

86 Jersey top: Topshop
Midi skirt: Is a midi dress from New look.
Lipstick:Kate Moss Lasting finish 107
Hey Dolls, first things first i know the picture quality is NOT the best and it wont be as these were took on an iphone just balancing on anything i could find,(this is why i need a proper snazzy camera and a tripod). This is just a quick outfit i threw together cant really go wrong with a jersey top, but so far i had only teamed it with my black joni jeans, so i wanted to try it with other pieces in my wardrobe. I wore this with my white hi-top converse and a black leather jacket when it got slightly colder later on in the evening. Monochrome seems to be ruling my outfit choices at the moment.

How do you wear your Jersey shirts?

Ellisha 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment