Wednesday 21 November 2012

HAIR CARE.








Hair-care ~ What I do to my hair.

This is what i do & what products i use with/on my hair from washing it to drying and styling it.
SHAMPOO : i use LUSH shampoo bars and the one i currently have is seanik(£5.25)  i dont find that it does anything better or different for my hair but thats fine it works and it has lasted me ages, all i do it wet hair and give this a few rubs on my scalp and massage it in & wash out, simple.
CONDITIONER:  I use two conditioner's both AUSSIE & both for colored hair, the first i use is colour mate conditioner then i use the 3 minute miracle colour deep treatment & i LOVE these both they leave my hair feeling silky smooth & the smell great.
LEE STAFFORD HAIR GROWTH TREATMENT: i use this after i shampoo but before i condition it smells so good and i have noticed a little bit of a difference in my hair since using this you are meant to use it once a week, i'd say i use it about once a week- a fortnight, it also acts as a conditioner. 
ARGAN OIL:I brought this from primark a couple of weeks back and have only just started using it but i use this when im drying/ have dried my have and am styling it, it makes my hair feel so smooth & it was cheap, i think it works as well as some more expensive Moroccan oils that are out there.
AUSSIE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER: I tend to use this if i have let my hair air-dry and it has become a little knotty as it doesn't stress the hair so much when brushing out the knots, it helps to protect it. This also, like all of the AUSSIE products smells lush, & it doubles as a heat defense spray. MULTITASKER.
LEE STAFFORD SEA SALT SPRAY : I apply this to the underneath of my hair when blow drying as it helps give volume and texture it smells nice very beach-y sometimes i do find that this causes knots in my hair which isn't  too great but besides that i like.
BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO: THIS IS MY LIFE SAVER. so many times i needed to wash my hair but haven't had time and had to dash somewhere and i use this, it works so well and also gives added texture which i love especially along the roots and its affordable. 


ellisha xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment