Friday 9 November 2012

OCTOBER FAVOURITES




No7 QUICK THINKING WIPES:  These are my saviour on a night where I'm way to lazy to take of my make-up properly cos' lets admit it we all have those nights, this month was the first time i brought these wipes with a £7 price tag without a voucher i was never going to buy them, but buying them with the voucher for £2 makes so much sense and so the purchase was made, theres not much to write about wipes but they do the job.                                                                

SOAP AND GLORY THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER: The smell of this is just enough to buy it (go and have a smell) but that aside this has been the moisturiser i have been grabbing the past month i find it makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth.


NIVIA DAY MOISTURISER ~ OIL FREE: I recently repurchased this after using another NIVIA moisturiser and i must say i think i will be sticking to this one from now on it feels alot richer on my skin and not as drying I feel it makes a nice base to start my make-up on & generally makes my skin feel better.

KATE MOSS LIPSTICK ~ 01 :  This has been my go-to lipstick & is slighty darker than my normal but i think that is because autumn is here and i feel its nicer to wear darker- more vampy shades in this season. It stays on the lips for a good amount of time but do find it needs touching up now and then, other than that it's grand.

SANITISING HAND GEL :  NOT VERY BEAUTY-ESQUE BUT you have to love a good hand gel esp in this transactional season where every tom,dick&harry has a snuffle or a full blown cough/cold, working in a shop i am constantly in touch with customers who may have cold's and all sorts of nasty germs so i make sure i always have a bottle to hand to keep them germs away. (This one is from ALDI at 65p a bottle)









No comments:

Post a Comment