Thursday 15 November 2012

TOP 7 NAIL VARNISH'S


Being the nail varnish junkie i am i couldn't pick out of my collection but i managed to get it down to 7 of my absolute favorites. (these are in no particular order)












O.P.I ~ KATY PERRY LAST FRIDAY NIGHT: This was my first glittery nail varnish purchase and i couldn't have picked a better one, it was also my first O.P.I polish so i didn't know what to expect really, was i going to like the formula or the brush? thankfully i did, the brush isn't to big or to small just the right size i find, and the polish its self isn't to gloopy or runny, it isn't very opaque but it is build-able and when applied to opaque looks amazing.
BARRY M ~  METHYST GLITTER: Glitter galore, pink,silver and blue glitter, all in one. i have a fair few (by that i mean i have most of the barry m collection) and i am pleased with every barry m nail polish i own, when i am wearing this i find that i am always looking down at my nails, very eye-catching. 
MISS SPORTY LASTING COLOUR ~ NO NAME:  Unfortunately this has no name and it really bugs me because how are you meant to blog, tell people what colour nail polish you are wearing etc, without a name for it come on miss sporty! anyway this is a nice metallic-y turquoise colour. Slightly bigger brush which i find covers the whole of my nail this means i only need to paint my nails twice which makes things easier& quicker.
REVLON ~ DREAMER: This pale/pastel colour blue is perfect if you don't want too much colour but a little colour, many times did i walk past this at the revlon counter and thought about buying but never but now i am so glad that i bit the bullet and brought it EVERYONE should have a colour like this in their collection. 
MODELS OWN HEDKANDI ~ BEACH PARTY: ORANGE ALERT. how nice is this colour it is so bold and different that when you have this on your nails your constantly looking at them anyone who has this will agree, i love it i cant even begin to explain how much i love it. in my opinion thought i find it a little too runny and the rush to be a little on the thin/small side BUT i can put that aside because the colour is the greatest.
AMERICAN APPAREL NAIL LACQUER ~ LIPSTICK: The vampy red, it was once the colour i could never get right until i picked this baby up, its not too deep but not to bog-standard red. I like the packaging of this one to not your normal bottle of polish but nothing to fancy, i can easily pick it  out of my nail polish bag. I find the brush is once again a little too thin/small but that's just personal preference.
COLLECTION HOT LOOKS ~ HIDDEN: OH MY. I didn't know such colour existed in the nail varnish world, khaki green, unique and very different. I love this. i just HATE the small lid/brush handle, the consistency and brush size are perfect for me.

I hope you enjoyed reading let me know below.









ellisha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment